Axkid Modukid Seat
- A spacious and comfortable seat with extendable legroom that allows your child to travel comfortable rear-facing all the way up to 105cm approx. 4 years of age.
- Simple and secure installation with ISOFIX-base – the seat can easily be switched between two cars with just one simple “click”
- The only I-size seat on the market with an automatic headrest that adjusts automatically to your child’s length
- Recognized as ”Good Choice 2019” by Folksam
- The Sleepwell-System makes it easy to adjust the seat recline when the seat is installed. Perfect for longer trips!
Modukid Seat – The family hero
We believe rear-facing should be easy in real life. Axkid Modukid Seat is easy to install and is installed with one simple click on an ISOFIX-base which enables a quick movement between different cars. The seat is also one of the most comfortable and spacious ISOFIX-seats on the market with extendable legroom comfortable even for a four-year old child.
Extensive functions for comfort, installation and protection
Modukid Seat is the only i–Size seat on the market with an automatic headrest that adjusts automatically to your child’s length. This makes it easy to make sure your child has both a secure and comfortable position when seated in a Modukid Seat.
The smart ISOFIX-base has 6 adjustable legroom settings (unmatched among ISOFIX seats) which means you can choose a compact setting for a small child and extend the legroom as your child grows. The design of the seat is based on the popular Minikid 2 which means it is spacious and has a long seat shell for the child. Still the seat is compact without requiring too much space inside the car, allowing it to be installed in both large and small cars.
Modukid seat features the innovative Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP) which is developed with the most prestigious crash institute in the world – ADAC in Germany. 25% of all severe accidents are collisions directly from the side or frontal accidents with a side angle. Upon a collision from the side, ASIP is built to deform and absorb the crash energy before it reaches your child. ASIP should always be used on the side of the seat facing towards the door.
A Sleepwell System for both parent and child
When you go for longer rides with children in the car you don’t want to compromise on comfort. The seat angle and recline angle is important and with the Sleepwell-System featured on the Modukid you can easily adjust the seat recline angle during the ride and enjoy a peaceful car-trip. And since the seat is mounted on a base, even younger children can enjoy the view through the window.
The seat-cover is made of non-toxic textiles and is easy to remove and is washable in a washing machine.
Axkid Modukid shall always be installed rear-facing and mounted on the ISOFIX-base. The same base can be used for Modukid Infant (link).
Facts about Modukid Seat
Type: Rear-facing car seat
Approved weight of child: Up to 18 kg
Approved lenght of child: Up to 105 cm
Certification: UN R129/iSize
Automatically adjusts according to the child’s length and size.
The unique feature of the headrest and internal harness, which automatically adjusts according to the child’s length and size when you pull the belt is incorporated in the Axkid Modukid Seat.
Delivered with removable headrest cushion for the small child
Sleep-Well-System, adjustable during drive
To provide a comfortable resting position both for your child’s back and neck we have developed a Sleep- Well-System that allows you to recline the car seat in 3 different reclining positions while your child is seated, even during driving.
ASIP - Axkid Side Impact Protection
Axkid Modukid car seat comes with the ASIP – Axkid Side Impact Protection, developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision. ASIP should be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car’s door. When using the car seat in the middle, ASIP is not required.
Compact installation or maximum legroom with Axkid Modukid Base
The functionality of the 6 adjusting positions on Axkid Modukid Base ensures that your child is comfortable when growing, as you can choose between compact installation for the small child and more legroom for the bigger ones which allows rear-facing for longer.
Quick installation with ISOFIX
Easy and secure installation with ISOFIX
- Part of Car Seat System for 0-4 years
- Internal harness and headrest that automatically adjusts to your child’s length and size
- Sleep-Well-System, adjustable during drive
- Delivered with removable headrest cushion for the small child
- Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP)
- Seat cover is machine washable at 30°
- Smooth and quick 2-step installation with Axkid Modukid Base
- 4 adjusting ISOFIX positions with Axkid Modukid Base
- Correct installation with safety indicators with Axkid Modukid Base
- Compact installation or maximum legroom with Axkid Modukid Base
- 7,5 kg
- 43 cm
- 62 cm
- 52 cm
Plus Test approved up to 18 kg
UN R129/i-Size approved
“Good Choice” by Folksam
The rear-facing car seat Axkid Move is for those looking for an affordable and safe solution.Read more
Axkid Modukid Base
The Axkid Modukid Base is a part of our Modukid Car Seat System and consists of one base and two car seats. Easy and quick 1-step installation with ISOFIX connectors and safety indicators to ensure correct installation.Read more